Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas and Ghana

Well there are only a few days left until Christmas and then it is off to Ghana. I almost feel bad, but I can't seem to get excited about Christmas. I am just too excited about the mission trip.

Please keep praying for me. Most of you know by now that we are expecting a second child. We found out when we got blood work before we got shots. So, the wife is not going after all. Just me and others from the church. I am going to miss her, and wish she could go. Oh well, God has a plan for everything.

We are still about $700 short of our financial goal for the trip, so if God lays something on your heart, we would love to hear from you.

Pray for those of us going, the people we will work with and minister to, and pray for a great harvest of soul.

No comments: