Monday, July 16, 2007

Back To The Blog!












I have received several emails and calls to find out when I would be posting new content, but especially pictures of the "most cute one."

Well one would think that for a teacher, summer would be a slower time. For me, that does not seem to be the case. I just cannot seem to find any time to sit at the computer. We spent a week in St. Louis, one in Arkansas, two solid weeks of outside housework removing a fence and cleaning up the year. Also a little time in Illinois and, week preparing for VBS, a week in VBS and that brings me to today. I am still not at home, I am only able to make an entry because of some down time I have at a PLC conference for school.

So here I am at the Lake of the Ozarks in a room at the Holiday Inn with the principal of my building as a roommate. That is awkward.

I still have a ton of writing to do for www.bransonandbeyond.com but I though I would make a short entry and put up a couple pictures. I hope these will satisfy the grandparents for a little while.

No comments: