Friday, May 18, 2007

School is Out

It is finally Friday, but more importantly it is the last day of school. The kids left yesterday, but we had to come one more day for all that exciting last day stuff. We had an insurance meeting again this morning. Of course we, the teachers, lost. To keep the same coverage that we have this year, we have to pay over $100 per month. The district will still offer full coverage, but our out of pocket will significantly increase for every medical treatment. This is the real kicker. If I want to cover my wife and child on the plan, it will be almost $1,100.00 per month. My check is less than $2,000.00 per month right now. That would be over half. You just have to scratch your head.

Oh well, I am not going to let that get to me. Summer break is upon us and I am so excited. I am already planning to have a yard sale next Friday to raise money for summer vacation, which is also very soon. Yea! I know that we will have a great time.

Enjoy the free pic of the day of the cutest rabid baby in the world.

No comments: