Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Plans for St. Louis

This is my second post today. I though I would continue to experiment with the blog. I had seen pictures in people blog before, and now I know how they got there. It was simple enough.

I used the picture of the arch from www.stlouisattractions.com as I am in the process of planning a family vacation to St. Louis in a couple weeks. If anyone reading this know of something that we must do while in St. Louis, please let me know. We have been in Missouri for many years, but just have not found many occasions to make it to the big city. Seems to be lots of things to do and many of them are even FREE.

I have plans for us to go to the zoo, science center, Union Station, Grants Farm, and shopping to mention just a few of the things. They are all FREE! We will be doing a few other things though that are not free. We will be going to a murder mystery dinner theatre at the Bissell House Bed and Breakfast, St. Louis City Museum and the Botanical Gardens. Plus we will be taking a couple day trips to St. Genevieve and some of the other surrounding areas. We will be staying at the Timber Creek Resort in DeSoto, MO.

I know we will have a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! :) Saw your link at 1branson and came for a visit. You said if there's anything not to miss in St. Louis, to let you know. Since your kiddos are little, if you have time visit The Magic House in Kirkwood. It's amazing and fun for kids of all ages. Your other plans are wonderful. Here's a tip about the zoo... when you go in, take the path leading to the right - to see the monkeys/reptiles/big cats/giraffe area first. It's uphill and by the end of the day if you don't, you'll be wishing you did.. lol. :) Also... if you go through the River's Edge area, make sure to take those little ones to the bathroom first. It's a long walk and I think they do have a bathroom at the outpost, but still...when you need to go, you don't want to be caught without one nearby.

Have a super time!